Naruto - Warring States Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyūzōton Shinkansen

3 posters

Go down

Main Kyūzōton Shinkansen

Post by Jojo Kaguya Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:06 am

Name: Kyūzōton Shinkansen (Energy-wave Bullet Train)
Type: Defensive Ninjutsu
Range: 10 meter (32.8 feet) radius
Element: Kyūzōton Shinkansen Download_zps83487afb Kyūzōton (energy wave)
Description: It is said that energy is unstable, and uncontrollable. This is a lie, for with intense concentration it is possible. The Shinkansen technique allows the user to utilize the energy wave release to create eight small 4-inch diameter balls that circle around them in a clockwise fashion. These balls glow a purple color and while they float there, they can be controlled until utilized to attack. The balls rotate at a speed of 1 mile an hour. The properties of these balls differ from offensive and defensive however both retain the feature of lasting only four posts in any given time, except when one have “Chakra Control” to which they last an additional two posts. The toll on the body is fair to say exhaustion due to the stress on the mind to control eight separate entities and the other downside to using this jutsu is the inability to utilize your hands for the duration of this jutsu.

• Defensive Properties: This jutsu allows the process to have each ball the possibility to become the width of three sheets of paper (3mil), and the radial length and width of two feet diameter. These shields protect from physical and chakra properties allowing them to be quite useful as the shields can protect up to B rank physical strikes against such or even B rank weapons for up to four strikes per shield. Chakra attacks can nullify the shields in one post if B rank and up but C rank and lower do little to no damage to them due to the energy wavelength of wind and lightning. Now these balls don't just protect their creator and user, they can protect others as well, allowing for the defensive range of such a technique to be extensive and controlled within a 10 meter (32.8 feet) radius of the user.

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Main Re: Kyūzōton Shinkansen

Post by AaronW Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:41 am

My only complaint is the burning effect of the defense portion of this jutsu. Let's try to leave burning to Katon and Shakuton. When we created the Energy Release Element, we pictured it more like a concussive force. Think much like the Hadoken that Ryu employs in Street Fighter. I'm not saying the rest of your jutsu is null and void based on this. I actually enjoy what you've created. However, the burning effects don't sit well with me based on the properties of this element. Outlaw might weigh in on this more though. Other than that this seems fine.
AaronW
AaronW
Admin

http://www.aaron-webster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Kaguya Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:18 pm

To be honest I don't know anything about street fighter, but I do see your point about the burning. When I actually pictured the energy release I saw ichigo in my mind LOL. anyways, edited out all mention of burning.
Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamoutlaw Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Kyūzōton Shinkansen Hollow10

Admin Approval 1/2
gundamoutlaw
gundamoutlaw
Admin

Back to top Go down