Naruto - Warring States Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWahahhahhahhahahh!!!!

4 posters

Go down

MWahahhahhahhahahh!!!! Empty MWahahhahhahhahahh!!!!

Post by Methias Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:47 am

Hahahahhahahahaha!!!
HAhaha
Ha

Hi. I'm Methias, in case you didn't guess from the name located to the left of this post. Now, what to say about myself as in introduction.... I've been RPing for just over half my life (So, 11-12 years), starting from DnD and eventually moving on to forums and the like. In terms of Naruto RP, I would say I've been on these sites for.. 6-7 of those years. Always been a bit of fun. But this site seems a little... More unique in terms of environment. Certainly not the same ol' crap I'm use to seeing on these sites. Which is most certainly a good thing.

So, I'm a Brit. Living in the south of England (Essex, and no... That terrible show is not a good representation of me ._.). I would mention my age, but if you can't figure that out from the information I've given you, well, you don't really have much chance in life do ya <.<. Anyway, I look forward to RPing here and hope you all will enjoy my presence here as well ^^.

Methias

Methias

Back to top Go down

MWahahhahhahhahahh!!!! Empty Re: MWahahhahhahhahahh!!!!

Post by Kaizu Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:03 am

Hey Methias and welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing you in the chat and in role play. Any questions just ask someone. JOIN THE SENJU BANNER! :3
Kaizu
Kaizu

Back to top Go down

Post by AaronW Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Hello Methias and welcome to NWS!

Nice to have you on board and we look forward to seeing you in the Chat and in Rp, as Kaizu mentioned. If you have any questions, the members have already proven themselves more than capable of answering and are very friendly. In the event that they cannot answer a question, please feel free to contact either myself, gundamoutlaw, or Methedor for further assistance.

Thanks and welcome aboard! Looking forward to see you in action!
AaronW
AaronW
Admin

http://www.aaron-webster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamoutlaw Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Welcome to the site, hopefully you're finding everything ya need easily enough. If not, don't be afraid to ask about it (as others have already pointed out). Other then that, I only have one question for ya... you wouldn't happen to be the Methias who used to lurk around Bleach Shattered Souls and its spin-off Broken Chains by any chance?
gundamoutlaw
gundamoutlaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Methias Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes ^^. Gonna have to ask though - Who are you then Gundam? Because I have most certainly been on those sites in the past, yes. xP

Methias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum