Naruto - Warring States Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaizu' Custom Jutsu

3 posters

Go down

Kaizu' Custom Jutsu Empty Kaizu' Custom Jutsu

Post by Kaizu Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Name: Bekutorushīru :: Vector Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Range: Close - Mid
Element: N/A
Description: This seal is unique to Kaizu as he is the one who created it. This seal requires no hand signs nor does it require ink or blood like other seals. This seal will appear on any surface that the user touches; even air. The seal will appear as an ornate arrowhead pointing in a particular direction. Anything above the seal will be violently thrown in the direction the arrow is pointing. This seal will affect anything that is physical and does not discriminate against size or origin. The speed at which something is throw is on par the body flicker technique. This technique will only last 2 rounds before disappearing. This technique is the basis for all Vector seal related jutsu. Any speed based S ranked jutsu; although still affected, can break through the seal.

Name: Bekutorushīru-Shīrudo :: Vector Seal-Shield
Range: Close to Mid
Description: Like it's predecessor this jutsu works with the same principle. This jutsu works by placing one's hand on a surface. Once done, 3 vector seals will appear. The arrows will cover a 120 degree arc. This arc will act as a shield, preventing anything form passing. The difference is that the force at which something is thrown is lessened and thus is usually only used as a defensive measure. The force applied is roughly equal to the speed of a Kuni being thrown at top speed. Any speed based S ranked jutsu; although still affected, can break through the seal.

Name: Bekutorushīru-Keimusho :: Vector Seal-Prison
Description: This seal is basically a reverse version of the Vector Seal-Barrier jutsu. This sealing technique will appear around an opponent or group of opponents, and will imprison them within the area that the seal surrounds. Like the Barrier version, constant physical contact with the surface that has the vector on it is required and the user must not move their hand from the spot of application, thus using up one of the free hands and limiting mobility of the user. This jutsu requires no hand signs, ink, or blood. Any speed based S ranked jutsu; although still affected, can break through the seal.

Name: Bekutorushīru-Baria :: Vector Seal-Barrier
Range: Close
Description: This seal is a bit like the Vector Seal-shield. The difference, however, is that 9 arrowhead seals appear on the surface. This allows for a 360 degree barrier from all physical attacks. Once placed, however, the user must keep the hand that cast the seal in place. If the hand is removed, the barrier will disappear, leaving the user exposed. The speed at which something is throw is on par the body flicker technique. Any speed based S ranked jutsu; although still affected, can break through the seal.

Name: Bekutorushīru-Teashi  :: Vector Seal-Limbs
Type: Fuuinjutsu/Taijutsu
Description: This is a special seal that is often used in conjunction with taijutsu. The user can place seals on any body part they wish by simply casting the jutsu. Only 2 limbs can be effected at one time. The two limbs with the seals on them will increase in speed by 100% per post active. This seal will last as long as the castor wishes, but will consume a C ranked amount of chakra per-post used after the initial activation post.

Name:Yōfuku ketsugō-jutsu :: Clothes Binding Jutsu
Description: This jutsu works by placing a seal on the opponent. Once this is done, the jutsu will then cause the fabric of the opponent's clothes to stop moving. No matter how much force is applied by the victim, the clothes will not move. The only way for them to move again is for either the seal to be removed, or for the victim to take their clothes off. This does not require hand signs, nor does it require a medium such as ink, paper, or blood. Any unsealing jutsu of equal rank or higher can be used to remove this seal.

Name:Shīrusurīpingu :: Sleeping Seal
Description: This is a simple seal that when placed on the user, they will fall into an almost catatonic sleep. They can be woken by normal means however, not without great difficulty. Usually the quickest way would be to inflict pain upon them. A cold bucket of water would do too. Any unsealing jutsu of equal rank or higher can be used to remove this seal.

Name: Shīru o mahi :: Paralyzing Seal
Description: This jutsu requires physical contact to apply. The jutsu can be tailored for different purposes, however, the effects are the same. This seal will paralyze anyone whom it is placed on. Triggers can be set up such as speaking certain words or preforming certain actions. This is a very strong jutsu, however, it can be overcome with enough chakra force (S rank chakra expenditure required). Any unsealing jutsu of equal rank or higher can be used to remove this seal.

Name:Menimienai shīru :: Invisible Seals
Range: All
Description: This isn't a seal so much as a technique for seals. This allows the user to place seals that are invisible to the naked eye. Only those who can see chakra will be able to see the seals. Once the seals are either broken or release, they will become visible again. As it is tied into the seal, this technique requires no extra chakra to maintain.

Name: Omomi shīru :: Weighting seal
Description: This jutsu requires physical contact. By placing a seal on the victim, that part of their body becomes phenomenally heavy. This jutsu adds on an additional 800 pounds to the affected area. This jutsu will not harm the victim, however, it will be nearly impossible for them to move the affected area. The effects will disappear when the seal is broken or when the castor releases it. This does not require chakra to maintain. Any unsealing jutsu of equal rank or higher can be used to remove this seal.

Name:Doko ni demo shīru o bakuhatsu ::  Everywhere Exploding Seal
Type:Fuuinjutsu
Range:All
Description: This seal is a bit like the seal put on exploding tags. This seal, however, allows the user to place these seals on any surface without hand signs, ink, blood, or paper. The power of the explosion is dependent upon how much chakra is infused within the seal.
D rank: Normal exploding tag
C rank: 10 exploding tags
B rank: 100 Exploding tags
A rank: 5,000 Exploding tags
S rank: 100,000 Exploding tags

Name:Baindinguchēnshīru :: Binding Chains Seal
Description: This seal, when placed on a surface, will release a multitude of chains that will quickly entangle the opponent(s). The chains are of normal strength and are not special in any way. The chains will remain wrapped around the opponent until enough force is applied to break them, or if the caster releases the jutsu.

Last edited by Kaizu on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaizu
Kaizu

Back to top Go down

Kaizu' Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Kaizu' Custom Jutsu

Post by Kaizu Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Done
Kaizu
Kaizu

Back to top Go down

Post by AaronW Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:33 am

The first jutsu (Bekutorushīru :: Vector Seal) seems fine other than the range. Your description mentions that anything 'above it' will be thrown. In my opinion, this reads as anything directly above it (the immediate area it takes up) and not a large area. Thus you should bring the range down, as having the seal extend to an enormous amount at B-rank is a bit much.

For the shield, Bekutorushīru-Shīrudo :: Vector Seal-Shield (and thus the first jutsu and the barrier, and prison versions as well) you should list ways that something can overcome the shield, or if a higher ranking jutsu can surpass the force of the push. As it is the jutsu has no drawback or weak point other than the lessening of the force with which things are pushed. To me, this inherently means that something with enough force or speed could over come the shield and breakthrough it, but it would be best if you listed this specifically whether it be an A-rank technique or however you want to go about it.

For the Yōfuku ketsugō-jutsu :: Clothes Binding Jutsu (and any seal that might be able to be removed or countered by another user) you should list a specific seal technique or whatever method would allow it to be removed. For reference, you should look at the B-rank sealing techs that Seiji possess (https://narutowarringstates.rpg-board.net/t248-seiji-ishida-arsenal-training). Each of them can be removed with any reverse-sealing formula (such as the Gogyō Kaiin :: Five Elements Unseal). You don't have to be that specific but merely listing that a reverse sealing formula could counter it would make things more clear. Again, this should apply to ALL your jutsu that can be removed by another user or even yourself.

Shīrusurīpingu :: Sleeping Seal - Nice one!

Shīru o mahi :: Paralyzing Seal - Excellent!

Menimienai shīru :: Invisible Seals - This is perfect and it has a nice counter in that you included that those who can see chakra are able to see them. Good job!

Omomi shīru :: Weighting seal - This is also a great jutsu! However, I think 2000 lbs is overkill. You could achieve the same effect with less numbers. A couple hundred (500 - 800) would do. The jutsu itself has nothing wrong with it, just the wording is going to make people freak out I think, haha.

Doko ni demo shīru o bakuhatsu :: Everywhere Exploding Seal - Bring the numbers down for the A and S rank versions, as going from B to A is a huge jump and ten million is way to much for the S-rank. I would suggest A = 1000 - 5000 and S = 50,000 - 100,000. Any where in there would make it seem like less of a jump. Also, if this is going to be a jutsu that is differing in rank, when you register the use of the jutsu in battle, just make sure you state the exact rank that you used with each utilization. I'm sure that is pretty obvious, but I have to make sure I've been clear on it.

Baindinguchēnshīru :: Binding Chains Sea - Nice

-------------------------------------------------------

These are really awesome overall and I don't want you to think I am tearing these apart. I really see only minor changes that need to be made. Overall I really enjoy these techniques. Nice job!

AaronW
AaronW
Admin

http://www.aaron-webster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaizu Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:51 am

I believe I made the appropriate corrections. If not, just let me know as I could have missed something. Also, this is actually one of the easiest corrections I have ever had to make so you are actually fairly lenient compared to some people I have dealt with in the past. Thanks for the compliment by the way. I am trying to find ways to make Fuuinjutsu more applicable and practical in battles.
Kaizu
Kaizu

Back to top Go down

Post by AaronW Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 am

Just change the range of the first jutsu from All to Close or Close - Mid and we are good to go.

Pending those changes,

Admin Approval 1/2
AaronW
AaronW
Admin

http://www.aaron-webster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaizu Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Ah, sorry for that. done :3
Kaizu
Kaizu